Friday, December 09, 2005

Non-Adult Business!

Yes you read that right I'm talking about non-adult business in an adult webmasters site! Why you may ask well because a lot of adult webmasters run non adult websites also at least most of the ones I know!

Now you ask what do I sell on a non adult site.....well thats entirely up to you, you'll have to do research on the search engines and find something that your really interested in and sign up with a non adult affiliate program and get you some really good cheap non-adult hosting that offers you a free domain name with their hosting or get you a good domain name which ever works then set up your website and start selling!

Now personally I decided to sell non adult hosting as my non adult biz so I setup a hosting business for webmasters who run their own non adult business and have actually sold a lot of non adult hosting accounts because I offer lots of space for just a few pennies a day!

Now if your looking to get into a non adult business I offer a FREE resellers hosting plan that you can signup for today! You Set Your Own Prices, Get Monthly Commissions, Anonymous 24x7 Clients Support, Fast 24x7 Reseller Support, No Billing or Setup Fees, Fraud Protection so if your looking for a non adult business to get started with then go sign up HERE

No comments: